Thursday, September 6, 2007

Thursday Night

Thursday night
a lady's night.
Last time,
it will be a lady's night for me to club.
But today,
it will be a date for me to a lady.
hehe...
today 7 pm,
went to KDU college fetch my little baby,
because she has class from morning untill evening,
my poor baby...
After that, we went to the curve
cause my baby wanna buy a heels for her presentation.
We have our dinner at ikano,
after dinner we went to Vincci to take a look at some heels,
my baby saw a heels and she like it so much,
but, there is no more size..
sad case...
and then,
i saw a t-shirt which is so nice,
i dont know wanna have a try or not.
and my baby push me to try the shirt...
after change it...
omg, it looks so GAY!!!
my face like -.-"
i think the Seed company is expecially design for THEM :)
too bad, im not one of THEM :p
so i do not buy it *hahaha*
then, we decided to go to Cineleasure to see other heels.
finally we get the heels,
my baby was buy a heels for her presentation,
she looks so happy today!
hehe...
after that i fetch my baby go home,
and then i pass some things to magdelyn
and go home.
that's all of my Thursday night :)

No comments: