Sunday, September 2, 2007

Accident........

01/09/2007
3.30pm
Accident
yesterday, i fetch my mom went to Cheras, Hospital UKM
to visit my grandpa around 1pm.
after talking and feed my grandpa eating,
my mom and i want to go back and
find something to eat cuz we haven take our lunch.
after that,
we decided to have lunch at KFC which
opposite the hospital.
and the unwanted thing was happend...
as usual, im the drvier,
the accident happend right infront of the Hospital UKM.
i was waiting in the traffic light cuz the light is red.
when the traffic light change to green,
i drive slowly and turn right...
suddenly,
i heard my mom shout my name...
i didnt even know what was happen,
and suddenly,
a proton saga bang my car...
after that, i argue with a Malay guy for awhile,
yup, the proton saga is drive by a MALAY old man!!!
my mom told me,
the stupid malay guy drive so fast and
wanted to go straight or U-turn,
we dont know what he wanna do la,
cuz his car like lost control already,
turn right, and turn left...
then, he hit the diveder bar,
after he hit the diveder bar,
his car lost control and band my car...
what we confirm is,
the malay guy was drive damn fast,
lost control, and his side traffic light is RED!!!
stupid people!!!
if dont know how to drive, then drive slowly la,
and his eyes got problem???
RED and GREEN is totally different!!!
stupid people hit my car...
after argue with the malay guy,
my mom and i went to Balai Polis to make a report,
after telling all the things to the inspector,
we know that the malay guy is Kena Saman only,
not Gantung license???
wtf...
then, the police take photo for my car,
and my mom and me go home with a sad mood...
haiz.... so unlucky!!!!!!!!!


Our Honda Stream
T.T

The stupid malay's car WCB 5815



No comments: