Monday, July 30, 2007

A Night at Madigras



Where is Tiffany? haha.. (She is taking the photo)



On Saturday nite, it was my and wei hong 21th birthday celebration which organize by my good daughter Miss Tiffie. Thanks Lui Lui :)
So, we went to 1 utama Madigras Club to celebrate it.
The enviroment of this club is good,
especially the Water Flow Dance Floor,
which make u confirm wet in the dance floor. lol
after Madigras,
we went to Subang, Club Seven for a second round drinking,
cuz, cherie's bf Alfred is the DJ of that club.
after drinking,
we go back to home.
Thanks for celebrating my 21th birthday!
Thanks, my friends!






1 comment:

TiFfie_piE said...

muahaha,finali i read a blog wich my name appeared!by d way,found tat u & frine frine r alwiz date 4 gud foods & movie-Ing?try some new dates nex time,perhaps 1 day trip at zoo negara?haha!tats sound interestin?